A first management role.
3 half days with your newly promoted managers (or even those with experience!).
- 60% of new managers underperform during their first two years. Those who survive develop bad habits that they will keep throughout their career.
- 85% receive no training before moving to the manager role.
- 60% of new managers fail.
- New managers who receive the tools needed from the start and the training to develop essential skills are better positioned to become effective leaders, able to engage their employees and gain better results for your organization.
Staff management is not easy. The transition from a high-performing employee to a successful manager is not easy. As a new manager, you will need a new skill set. But it’s also very motivating, rewarding, stimulating and rewarding!
The different topics are:
- basic notions in management;
- defining, setting and achieving goals;
- knowing how to mobilize and motivate your team;
- knowing how to delegate;
- how to create an autonomous team;
- conflict management;
- time management and priorities.
Following this training, we can offer coaching sessions to continue and maintain the learning of the training. The benefits of coaching with us:
- increases day-to-day performance of managers;
- lets the managers know how to react according to the case;
- allows the development of skills;
- provides a quick return on investment;
- brings an external, neutral and objective vision.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more details.